The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Genetic heterogeneity in Pakistani microcephaly families
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 446–451, May 2013
How to Cite
Genetic heterogeneity in Pakistani microcephaly families, , , , , , , , , , , , .
These authors contributed equally in this work.
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 01:30PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
|cge1932-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||111K||Appendix S1. Methods and materials, clinical description and known Pakistani MCPH mutations.|
|cge1932-sup-0002-AppendixS2.doc||Word document||8552K||Appendix S2. Family pedigrees, chromatograms and CEP152 mutation conservation.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.