LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Hereditary hyperferritinemia cataract syndrome in four patients with mutations in the IRE of the FTL gene
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 491–493, May 2013
How to Cite
Muñoz-Muñoz, J., Cuadrado-Grande, N., Moreno-Carralero, M.-I., Hoyos-Sanabria, B., Manubes-Guarch, A., González, A.-F., Tejada-Palacios, P., del-Castillo-Rueda, A. and Morán-Jiménez, M.-J. (2013), Hereditary hyperferritinemia cataract syndrome in four patients with mutations in the IRE of the FTL gene. Clinical Genetics, 83: 491–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01934.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- Fundación Mutua Madrileña de Investigación Biomédica. Grant Numbers: FMM 2010–003, FMM 2010–008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.