The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Clinical and molecular characterization of neonatal diabetes and monogenic syndromic diabetes in Asian Indian children
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 439–445, May 2013
How to Cite
Clinical and molecular characterization of neonatal diabetes and monogenic syndromic diabetes in Asian Indian children., , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 12:17PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
|cge1939-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||application/unknown||56K||Table S1. Clinical characteristics of study patients who do not harbor mutations in the genes studied|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.