The experiments performed in this study comply with the current national laws in the country in which they were performed. The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Characterization of NF1 allele containing two nonsense mutations in exon 37 that segregates with neurofibromatosis type 1
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 462–466, May 2013
How to Cite
Characterization of NF1 allele containing two nonsense mutations in exon 37 that segregates with neurofibromatosis type 1., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Asociación de Afectados de Neurofibromatosis (AANF). Grant Number: FIS PI10/00563
- Departamento de Educación, Universidades e Investigación del Gobierno Vasco
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.