The authors declare no conflict of interest.
MLL2 mosaic mutations and intragenic deletion–duplications in patients with Kabuki syndrome
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 467–471, May 2013
How to Cite
MLL2 mosaic mutations and intragenic deletion–duplications in patients with Kabuki syndrome., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!