Renal transplantation offers a better survival in HCV-infected ESRD patients
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 619–623, October 2004
How to Cite
Sezer, S., Ozdemir, F. N., Akcay, A., Arat, Z., Boyacıoglu, S. and Haberal, M. (2004), Renal transplantation offers a better survival in HCV-infected ESRD patients. Clinical Transplantation, 18: 619–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2004.00252.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication 14 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.