These authors equally contributed to this work.
Induction therapy with either anti-CD25 monoclonal antibodies or rabbit antithymocyte globulins in liver transplantation for hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 83–89, February 2005
How to Cite
Kamar, N., Borde, J.-S., Sandres-Saune, K., Suc, B., Barange, K., Cointault, O., Lavayssière, L., Durand, D., Izopet, J. and Rostaing, L. (2005), Induction therapy with either anti-CD25 monoclonal antibodies or rabbit antithymocyte globulins in liver transplantation for hepatitis C. Clinical Transplantation, 19: 83–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2004.00302.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
- Accepted for publication 17 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.