Both these authors contributed equally to this study.
Could post-liver transplantation course be helpful for the diagnosis of so called cryptogenic cirrhosis?
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 591–599, October 2005
How to Cite
Duclos-Vallée, J.-C., Yilmaz, F., Johanet, C., Roque-Afonso, A.-M., Gigou, M., Trichet, C., Féray, C., Ballot, E., Dussaix, E., Castaing, D., Bismuth, H., Samuel, D. and Guettier, C. (2005), Could post-liver transplantation course be helpful for the diagnosis of so called cryptogenic cirrhosis?. Clinical Transplantation, 19: 591–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2004.00323.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.