Significance of subclinical rejection in early renal allograft biopsies for chronic allograft dysfunction
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 456–465, August 2005
How to Cite
Miyagi, M., Ishikawa, Y., Mizuiri, S., Aikawa, A., Ohara, T. and Hasegawa, A. (2005), Significance of subclinical rejection in early renal allograft biopsies for chronic allograft dysfunction. Clinical Transplantation, 19: 456–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2005.00303.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 17 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.