This manuscript includes data from the thesis of Henning Hückelheim, Medical Faculty, University of Munich (in preparation).
A calcineurin antagonist-free induction/maintenance strategy for immunosuppression in elderly recipients of renal allografts from elderly cadaver donors: long-term results from a prospective single centre trial*
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 309–315, June 2005
How to Cite
Arbogast, H., Hückelheim, H., Schneeberger, H., Illner, W.-D., Tarabichi, A., Fertmann, J., Wimmer, C. D., Hillebrand, G. F., Mistry-Burchardi, N., Thomae, R., Acikgöz, A. and Land, W. (2005), A calcineurin antagonist-free induction/maintenance strategy for immunosuppression in elderly recipients of renal allografts from elderly cadaver donors: long-term results from a prospective single centre trial. Clinical Transplantation, 19: 309–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2005.00309.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication 24 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.