Is alanine aminotransferase a good marker of histologic hepatic damage in renal transplant patients with hepatitis C virus infection?
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 622–625, October 2005
How to Cite
Perez, R. M., Ferreira, A. S., Medina-Pestana, J. O., Lanzoni, V. P., Silva, A. E. B. and Ferraz, M. L. G. (2005), Is alanine aminotransferase a good marker of histologic hepatic damage in renal transplant patients with hepatitis C virus infection?. Clinical Transplantation, 19: 622–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2005.00348.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.