Latent IgA deposition from donor kidney is the major risk factor for recurrent IgA nephropathy in renal transplantation
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s14, pages 41–48, August 2005
How to Cite
Moriyama, T., Nitta, K., Suzuki, K., Honda, K., Horita, S., Uchida, K., Yumura, W., Tanabe, K., Toma, H., Nihei, H. and Yamaguchi, Y. (2005), Latent IgA deposition from donor kidney is the major risk factor for recurrent IgA nephropathy in renal transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 19: 41–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2005.00403.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.