Chronologically different impacts of immunologic and non-immunologic risk factors on renal allograft function
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 742–750, December 2005
How to Cite
Kim, M. S., Kim, D. K., Myoung, S. M., Kim, S. I., Oh, C.-K., Kim, Y. S., Lee, J. H., Kang, S.-W. and Park, K. (2005), Chronologically different impacts of immunologic and non-immunologic risk factors on renal allograft function. Clinical Transplantation, 19: 742–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2005.00414.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 13 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.