Lamivudine monoprophylaxis for liver transplant recipients with non-replicating hepatitis B virus infection
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 166–171, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Yoshida, H., Kato, T., Levi, D. M., Regev, A., Madariaga, J. R., Nishida, S., Martinez, E. J., Schiff, E. R., Omata, M. and Tzakis, A. G. (2007), Lamivudine monoprophylaxis for liver transplant recipients with non-replicating hepatitis B virus infection. Clinical Transplantation, 21: 166–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2006.00557.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 9 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.