Functional CD25bright+ alloresponsive T cells in fully immunosuppressed renal allograft recipients
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Baan, C. C., Velthuis, J. H.L., Van Gurp, E. A.F.J., Mol, W. M., Klepper, M., Ijzermans, J. N.M. and Weimar, W. (2007), Functional CD25bright+ alloresponsive T cells in fully immunosuppressed renal allograft recipients. Clinical Transplantation, 21: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2006.00584.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.