Factors influencing change in health-related quality of life after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 481–499, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Estraviz, B., Quintana, J. M., Valdivieso, A., Bilbao, A., Padierna, A., De Urbina, J. O. and Sarabia, S. (2007), Factors influencing change in health-related quality of life after liver transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 21: 481–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2007.00672.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 07 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.