Low incidence of secondary neoplasia after autotransplantation for lymphoproliferative disease: the role of pre-transplant therapy
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 191–199, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Laurenti, L., Tarnani, M., Chiusolo, P., Torre, G. L., Garzia, M., Zollino, M., Zini, G., Balducci, M., Leone, G. and Sica, S. (2008), Low incidence of secondary neoplasia after autotransplantation for lymphoproliferative disease: the role of pre-transplant therapy. Clinical Transplantation, 22: 191–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2007.00768.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 14 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!