Attitude of health care professionals to brain death: influence on the organ donation process
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 211–215, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Cohen, J., Ami, S. B., Ashkenazi, T. and Singer, P. (2008), Attitude of health care professionals to brain death: influence on the organ donation process. Clinical Transplantation, 22: 211–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2007.00776.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.