Factors affecting kidney-transplant outcome in recipients with lupus nephritis
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 263–272, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Tang, H., Chelamcharla, M., Baird, B. C., Shihab, F. S., Koford, J. K. and Goldfarb-Rumyantzev, A. S. (2008), Factors affecting kidney-transplant outcome in recipients with lupus nephritis. Clinical Transplantation, 22: 263–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2007.00781.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication 24 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.