A randomized trial of basiliximab with three different patterns of cyclosporin A initiation in renal transplant from expanded criteria donors and at high risk of delayed graft function
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 23–32, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Andrés, A., Marcén, R., Valdés, F., Sánchez Plumed, J., Solà, R., Errasti, P., Lauzurica, R., Pallardó, L., Bustamante, J., Amenábar, J. J., Plaza, J. J., Gómez, E., Grinyó, J. M., Rengel, M., Puig, J. M., Sanz, A., Asensio, C., Andrés, I. and on behalf of the NI2A Study Group (2009), A randomized trial of basiliximab with three different patterns of cyclosporin A initiation in renal transplant from expanded criteria donors and at high risk of delayed graft function. Clinical Transplantation, 23: 23–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2008.00891.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!