Timing of sirolimus conversion influences recovery of renal function in liver transplant recipients
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 887–896, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Rogers, C. C., Johnson, S. R., Mandelbrot, D. A., Pavlakis, M., Horwedel, T., Karp, S. J., Egbuna, O., Rodrigue, J. R., Chudzinski, R. E., Goldfarb-Rumyantzev, A. S., Hanto, D. W. and Curry, M. P. (2009), Timing of sirolimus conversion influences recovery of renal function in liver transplant recipients. Clinical Transplantation, 23: 887–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01040.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 16 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.