Results of a prospective allocation policy of expanded criteria donors kidneys based on clinical parameters
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 229–235, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Re, L., Curcio, D., Rial, M., Goldberg, J. and Casadei, D. (2010), Results of a prospective allocation policy of expanded criteria donors kidneys based on clinical parameters. Clinical Transplantation, 24: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01053.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 22 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!