Beyond Milan criteria – chances and risks of expanding transplantation criteria for HCC patients with liver cirrhosis
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Innovations in Transplantation Medicine
Volume 23, Issue Supplement s21, pages 49–60, December 2009
How to Cite
Koschny, R., Schmidt, J. and Ganten, T. M. (2009), Beyond Milan criteria – chances and risks of expanding transplantation criteria for HCC patients with liver cirrhosis. Clinical Transplantation, 23: 49–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01110.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.