Hepatic and cardiac iron overload among patients with end-stage liver disease referred for liver transplantation
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 643–651, September/October 2010
How to Cite
O’Glasser, A. Y., Scott, D. L., Corless, C. L., Zaman, A., Sasaki, A., Gopal, D. V., Rayhill, S. C., Orloff, S. L., Ham, J. M., Rabkin, J. M., Flora, K., Davies, C. H., Broberg, C. S. and Schwartz, J. M. (2010), Hepatic and cardiac iron overload among patients with end-stage liver disease referred for liver transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 24: 643–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01136.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 29 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!