Supported by Fundação de Amparo Á Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP) and Zerbini Foundation, Brazil.
Influence of coronary artery disease assessment and treatment in the incidence of cardiac events in renal transplant recipients
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 474–480, July/August 2010
How to Cite
De Lima, J. J.G., Gowdak, L. H.W., De Paula, F. J., Arantes, R. L., Ianhez, L. E., Ramires, J. A.F. and Krieger, E. M. (2010), Influence of coronary artery disease assessment and treatment in the incidence of cardiac events in renal transplant recipients. Clinical Transplantation, 24: 474–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01150.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 30 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.