CMS oversight, OPOs and transplant centers and the law of unintended consequences
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 778–783, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Howard, R. J., Cornell, D. L. and Schold, J. D. (2009), CMS oversight, OPOs and transplant centers and the law of unintended consequences. Clinical Transplantation, 23: 778–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01157.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 4 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!