Measurement of CD4+ T-cell function in predicting allograft rejection and recurrent hepatitis C after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 701–708, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Hashimoto, K., Miller, C., Hirose, K., Diago, T., Aucejo, F., Quintini, C., Eghtesad, B., Corey, R., Yerian, L., Lopez, R., Zein, N. and Fung, J. (2010), Measurement of CD4+ T-cell function in predicting allograft rejection and recurrent hepatitis C after liver transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 24: 701–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01169.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 23 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.