Slope of changes in renal function in the first year post-transplantation and one-yr estimated glomerular filtration rate together predict long-term renal allograft survival
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 862–868, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Wu, J., Li, H., Huang, H., Wang, R., Wang, Y., He, Q. and Chen, J. (2010), Slope of changes in renal function in the first year post-transplantation and one-yr estimated glomerular filtration rate together predict long-term renal allograft survival. Clinical Transplantation, 24: 862–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01186.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 28 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!