A review of the potential applications and controversies of non-invasive testing for biomarkers of aspiration in the lung transplant population
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages E54–E61, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Davis, C.S., Gagermeier, J., Dilling, D., Alex, C., Lowery, E., Kovacs, E.J., Love, R.B. and Fisichella, P.M. (2010), A review of the potential applications and controversies of non-invasive testing for biomarkers of aspiration in the lung transplant population. Clinical Transplantation, 24: E54–E61. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2010.01243.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 1 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.