Liver transplant from Anti-HBc-positive, HBsAg-negative donor into HBsAg-negative recipient: is it safe? A systematic review of the literature
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 735–746, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Avelino-Silva, V. I., D′Albuquerque, L. A. C., Bonazzi, P. R., Song, A. T. W., Miraglia, J. L., De Brito Neves, A. and Abdala, E. (2010), Liver transplant from Anti-HBc-positive, HBsAg-negative donor into HBsAg-negative recipient: is it safe? A systematic review of the literature. Clinical Transplantation, 24: 735–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2010.01254.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 1 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.