Conflict of interest: The authors have declared association with the following organizations: Dr. Copley is currently employed by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. His clinical research with cinacalcet and initial contributions to this manuscript were accomplished when he was with the Cleveland Clinic Florida. At that time, he served as an advisor and speaker for Abbott Laboratories, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Merck, and AstraZeneca. Dr. Wüthrich has served as an advisor and speaker for Amgen, Astellas, Novartis, Roche, Vifor, and Wyeth.
Therapeutic management of post-kidney transplant hyperparathyroidism
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 24–39, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Copley, J. B. and Wüthrich, R. P. (2011), Therapeutic management of post-kidney transplant hyperparathyroidism. Clinical Transplantation, 25: 24–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2010.01287.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 15 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.