Conflict of interest: None.
Comparison of reduced intensity and myeloablative conditioning regimens for stem cell transplantation in patients with malignancies: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages E187–E198, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Shi-Xia, X., Hai-Qin, X., Xian-Hua, T., Bo, F. and Xiang-Feng, T. (2011), Comparison of reduced intensity and myeloablative conditioning regimens for stem cell transplantation in patients with malignancies: a meta-analysis. Clinical Transplantation, 25: E187–E198. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2010.01361.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.