Conflict of interest: None.
Enteric conversion after pancreatic transplantation: resolution of symptoms and long-term results
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 549–560, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Kleespies, A., Mikhailov, M., Khalil, P. N., Preissler, G., Rentsch, M., Arbogast, H., Illner, W.-D., Bruns, C. J., Jauch, K.-W. and Angele, M. K. (2011), Enteric conversion after pancreatic transplantation: resolution of symptoms and long-term results. Clinical Transplantation, 25: 549–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2010.01363.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 3 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!