Conflict of interest: The authors have no financial conflict of interest.
Progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis: a single-center experience of living-donor liver transplantation during two decades in Japan
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 776–785, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Hori, T., Egawa, H., Takada, Y., Ueda, M., Oike, F., Ogura, Y., Sakamoto, S., Kasahara, M., Ogawa, K., Miyagawa-Hayashino, A., Yonekawa, Y., Yorifuji, T., Watanabe, K.-I., Doi, H., Nguyen, J. H., Chen, F., Baine, A.-M. T., Gardner, L. B. and Uemoto, S. (2011), Progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis: a single-center experience of living-donor liver transplantation during two decades in Japan. Clinical Transplantation, 25: 776–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2010.01368.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 31 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.