Conflict of interest: None.
Risk of de novo hepatitis in liver recipients from hepatitis-B core antibody-positive grafts – a systematic analysis
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages E243–E249, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Skagen, C. L., Jou, J. H. and Said, A. (2011), Risk of de novo hepatitis in liver recipients from hepatitis-B core antibody-positive grafts – a systematic analysis. Clinical Transplantation, 25: E243–E249. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01409.x
This work was presented as an abstract at the World Transplant Congress, Boston, May 2006 and as an oral presentation at Digestive Disease Week, Chicago, May 2009.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.