Source of Funding: None. Disclosures: None of the authors have any financial disclosures. None of the authors have any commercial sponsorships to declare.
Are informed consent forms for organ transplantation and donation too difficult to read?
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 275–283, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Gordon, E. J., Bergeron, A., McNatt, G., Friedewald, J., Abecassis, M. M. and Wolf, M. S. (2012), Are informed consent forms for organ transplantation and donation too difficult to read?. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 275–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01480.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 30 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!