Conflict of interest: All the authors have no conflict of interest.
Copy number variation in CCL3L1 gene is associated with susceptibility to acute rejection in patients after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 314–321, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Xie, H.-Y., Zhou, L., Feng, X.-W., Wang, W.-L., Liang, T.-B., Zhang, M. and Zheng, S.-S. (2012), Copy number variation in CCL3L1 gene is associated with susceptibility to acute rejection in patients after liver transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 314–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01486.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.