Conflict of interest: None.
Self-reported non-adherence to immune-suppressant therapy in liver transplant recipients: demographic, interpersonal, and intrapersonal factors
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 328–335, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Lamba, S., Nagurka, R., Desai, K. K., Chun, S. J., Holland, B. and Koneru, B. (2012), Self-reported non-adherence to immune-suppressant therapy in liver transplant recipients: demographic, interpersonal, and intrapersonal factors. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 328–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01489.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.