Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest between the authors of this article.
Is adiponectin a marker of preclinical atherosclerosis in kidney transplantation?
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 259–266, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Cañas, L., Bayés, B., Granada, M. L., Ibernon, M., Porrini, E., Benítez, R., Díaz, J. M., Lauzurica, R., Moreso, F., Torres, A., Lampreabe, I., Serra, A. and Romero, R. (2012), Is adiponectin a marker of preclinical atherosclerosis in kidney transplantation?. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01490.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 7 April 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evolving Concepts and Treatment Strategies for Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy, Current Treatment Options in Cardiovascular Medicine, 2014, 16, 1, ,
- 2Hypoadiponectinemia correlates with arterial stiffness in kidney transplantation patients, Clinical and Experimental Nephrology, 2014,, , , , ,