Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest between the authors of this article.
Is adiponectin a marker of preclinical atherosclerosis in kidney transplantation?
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 259–266, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Cañas, L., Bayés, B., Granada, M. L., Ibernon, M., Porrini, E., Benítez, R., Díaz, J. M., Lauzurica, R., Moreso, F., Torres, A., Lampreabe, I., Serra, A. and Romero, R. (2012), Is adiponectin a marker of preclinical atherosclerosis in kidney transplantation?. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01490.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 7 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.