Conflict of interest: Dr. Chan W. Park has the following possible conflicts of interest to disclose: Currently assisting Transenterix, Inc. (Durham, NC) with creation of a national patient registry and database. Dr. Naoky T. Tsai has the following conflicts of interest to disclose: Research and Grant support: BMS, Genetech, Gilead, Novartis, Bayer, GSK, Vertex. Speakers bureau: BMS, Genetech, Gilead, Salix, Bayer, Three Rivers, GSK. Advisory board: BMS, Gilead, Three Rivers. Consultant: Salix. Dr. Linda L. Wong has the following conflict of interest to disclose: Speakers bureau for Bayer Healthcare. This original research was presented in a poster at the 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD) meeting in Boston, MA on October, 2009.
Implications of worse renal dysfunction and medical comorbidities in patients with NASH undergoing liver transplant evaluation: impact on MELD and more
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages E606–E611, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Park, C. W., Tsai, N. T. and Wong, L. L. (2011), Implications of worse renal dysfunction and medical comorbidities in patients with NASH undergoing liver transplant evaluation: impact on MELD and more. Clinical Transplantation, 25: E606–E611. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01497.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.