Conflict of interest: The authors of this manuscript have no conflicts of interest to disclose as described by the American Journal of Transplantation.
The effect of HLA disparity on clinical outcome after HLA-haploidentical blood and marrow transplantation
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 284–291, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Huo, M.-R., Xu, L.-P., D, L., Liu, D.-H., Liu, K.-Y., Chen, H., Han, W., Chen, Y.-H., Y, W., Wang, J.-Z., Zhang, X.-H., Zhao, X.-Y. and Huang, X.-J. (2012), The effect of HLA disparity on clinical outcome after HLA-haploidentical blood and marrow transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01499.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 05 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.