Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Impact of high-dose inotropic donor support on early myocardial necrosis and outcomes in cardiac transplantation
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 322–327, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Nixon, J. L., Kfoury, A. G., Brunisholz, K., Horne, B. D., Myrick, C., Miller, D. V., Budge, D., Bader, F., Everitt, M., Saidi, A., Stehlik, J., Schmidt, T. C. and Alharethi, R. (2012), Impact of high-dose inotropic donor support on early myocardial necrosis and outcomes in cardiac transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 322–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01504.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!