Conflict of interest: The results presented in this study have not been published previously in whole or part, except in abstract format.
Kidney transplant candidates’ understanding of increased risk donor kidneys: a qualitative study
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 359–368, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Gordon, E. J., Reddy, E., Ladner, D. P., Friedewald, J., Abecassis, M. M. and Ison, M. G. (2012), Kidney transplant candidates’ understanding of increased risk donor kidneys: a qualitative study. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 359–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01536.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.