Conflict of Interest: None.
Health-related quality of life and employment among renal transplant recipients
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 411–417, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Chisholm-Burns, M. A., Erickson, S. R., Spivey, C. A. and Kaplan, B. (2012), Health-related quality of life and employment among renal transplant recipients. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 411–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01541.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.