Conflict of interest: All the authors declare that they have no relationships to disclose.
Immunosuppressant treatment adherence, barriers to adherence and quality of life in renal and liver transplant recipients in Spain
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 369–376, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Morales, J. M., Varo, E. and Lázaro, P. (2012), Immunosuppressant treatment adherence, barriers to adherence and quality of life in renal and liver transplant recipients in Spain. Clinical Transplantation, 26: 369–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01544.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 28 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!