Conflict of Interest: N.L. is a consultant for the German general distributor for products from OneLambda Inc. (BmT GmbH). None of the other authors declare a conflict of interest.
Prognostic value and cost-effectiveness of different screening strategies for HLA antibodies prior to kidney transplantation
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 644–656, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Ziemann M, Schönemann C, Bern C, Lachmann N, Nitschke M, Fricke L, Görg S. Prognostic value and cost-effectiveness of different screening strategies for HLA antibodies prior to kidney transplantation.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.