Conflict of Interest: None.
Modified donor lymphocyte infusion-associated acute graft-versus-host disease after haploidentical T-cell-replete hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: incidence and risk factors
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 868–876, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Yan C-H, Liu D-H, Xu L-P, Liu K-Y, Zhao T, Wang Y, Chen H, Chen Y-H, Han W, Huang X-J. Modified donor lymphocyte infusion-associated acute graft-versus-host disease after haploidentical T-cell-replete hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: incidence and risk factors. Clin Transplant 2012 DOI: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2012.01618.x. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.