Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare and no funding support was received for this research.
Pilot study of a pharmaceutical care intervention in an outpatient lung transplant clinic
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages E149–E157, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Harrison JJ, Wang J, Cervenko J, Jackson L, Munyal D, Hamandi B, Chernenko S, Dorosz J, Chaparro C, Singer LG. Pilot study of a pharmaceutical care intervention in an outpatient lung transplant clinic.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.