Conflict of interest: All the authors declare no competing financial interests.
High frequency of CD4+CD25−CD69+T cells is correlated with a low risk of acute graft-versus-host disease in allotransplants
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages E158–E167, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Lu S-Y, Huang X-J, Liu K-Y, Liu D-H, Xu L-P. High frequency of CD4+CD25−CD69+ T cells is correlated with a low risk of acute graft-versus-host disease in allotransplants.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- National Outstanding Young Scientist's Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30725038
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971292, 30800485
- Innovative Research Team. Grant Number: IRT0702
|ctr1630-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||636K||Figure S1. Flow cytometry analysis of the frequency of treg.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.